Welcome to Take Off by Talent Protocol, an immersive scholarship program designed to onboard new builders into the web3 space, sponsored by Protocol Labs and Celo Europe DAO. By participating in the Take Off voting and application process, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below.
- All applicants must have attained a minimum age of 18 years on or before the date of the winners' announcement to be eligible for participation in the Take Off Istanbul.
- Must create an account on the Talent Protocol platform.
- Must set up a new goal titled "Take Off Istanbul" and advance it to the “Planned” stage, observing the following criteria:
- Incorporate a "motivation letter" within the description.
- Accept the Take Off Terms and Conditions by marking the designated box during the goal creation phase.
- Completion of step 2 ensures representation on the Take Off Istanbul collective page.
- Candidates will be listed randomly on the collective page.
- Winners from the 2nd round of voting (sponsored by Celo Europe DAO) MUST be EU residents. Any other location will not be taken into account.
- Maintain a Talent Protocol account endowed with sufficient virtual $TAL in the wallet to facilitate voting.
- Candidates are prohibited from voting for themselves but can vote for others.
- Individuals without virtual $TAL tokens can undertake quests to amass XP, convertible into virtual $TAL tokens via the rewards tab post-account verification.
- Votes can be registered on the Take Off Istanbul collective page or directly on a talent's profile within the “Goals” segment.
- Each vote carries a varying cost in virtual $TAL tokens, with the provision to place multiple votes for a single talent, albeit at an escalating cost with each additional vote.
- Voting in favor of a successful candidate grants a share of the cumulative virtual $TAL prize pool.
- Off-chain Voting Process: Initially, the voting for the Take Off initiative will be processed off-chain. Participants will cast their votes and the votes will be counted automatically using the Talent Protocol platform.